Omnistream is looking for Data Scientists, experts in statistical forecasting / time series analysis, able to work with R, as well as Python and SQL.
Omnistream works with retailer to optimize their operations based on internal & external data, notably with sales forecast. You should have prior experience with statistical forecasting, and have sufficient expertise with SQL and Python to perform your own data extraction / transformation. You must be able to work closely with the engineering team to deploy models in production swiftly.
- - Forecasting / Time series analysis using R and the forecast library
- - Python/SQL knowledge
- - Good communication skills
- - Diplomas are not required, provided you can prove your talent some other way
The interview process:
- First, we will test your skills in forecasting with a short take home challenge unless you can show some prior work (e.g.: your ranking in a Kaggle competition). You will then be invited to our office for a chat, notably to present your solution.
- You’ll also be asked to talk about something of your own choosing, without slides, for 5 to 10 minutes, with the idea of testing communication skills and you ability to explain stuff. You should pick something that:
- 1. you are quite passionate about
- 2. is out of the ordinary. Your favourite movie doesn't count, how you built a particle detectors in your garage during the weekend definitely does. Alternatively, something about a previous project that you are particularly proud of. We are nerds, nerdy topics are welcome.
- Find out how to apply on #omnistream@freenode
Regional customer business partner
Omnistream is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and intuitive Customer Business Partner to manage selected customers within our priority markets of Singapore, China, Indonesia and the Philippines. You will develop and implement annual customer plans that are aligned with overall business and customer strategies, while achieving sales objectives.
1. Manage and drive business growth
- - Focus on Tier 2 retailers in Asia
- - Management and development of existing clients and ent-to-end new client acquisition
2. Build and drive partnerships with data companies
- - Loyalty coalition providers
- - Payment companies
- - Transportation companies
3. Drive thought leadership
- - Work with PR agencies
- - Write and publish thought leadership articles (ie on Linkedin)
- - Own the Omnistream Website (content updates)
- - Outgoing, approachable and passionate about driving long term partnerships and sales
- - Solid, proven experience in an account management role, preferably within the retail industry and has worked with shopper data
- - Highly analytical
- - Effective communication skills with strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed
- - Relevant tertiary qualifications
To apply, please email us your CV and cover letter.
We're always looking for new talents to join us